In this article:
- How to sign up with DeepWords
- How to log into DeepWords
- Navigating around DeepWords
- How to contact support and get help
How to Sign Up with DeepWords
When you are ready to sign up with DeepWords, you'll need an AMZ Tracker account. The best way to sign up for an AMZ Tracker account is by following the steps below:
- Click on this link to open up the AMZ Tracker plans webpage.
- When it loads, you'll see all the available plans you can sign up.
- Click on Start Free Trial for the plan you're interested in.
- Wait for the pop up box to appear
- Enter your Email address.
- Enter your debit or credit ‘Card number’ details. See accepted cards here.
- Enter your card expiry date into the ‘MM/YY’.
- Enter your card ‘CVC’.
- Click the "Start Free Trial" button.
- The buttons will turn green and the pop up window will disappear off the page.
- You will then receive an email confirming your subscription so check your inbox. Click on the URL link in the email you have received from AMZ Tracker.
- It will look like this: https://www.amztracker.com/password.php?user_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(the x's represent a number)
- This will take you to the "Create Your Account" web page.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password.
- Click "Create Account”.
- Note: You will then receive one final email to your inbox confirming payment has been processed. This is just means that the subscription has been started. You won’t be billed until the 7 day trial ends.
- Click the "Go Here" link to get you started with the
- Click on www.deepwords.com and click on Login.
- Enter your username (the same as you setup for AMZ Tracker)
- Enter your password (the same as you setup for AMZ Tracker)
- Click on Sign in.
- You are ready to start using DeepWords.
How to Log into DeepWords
The way to log into DeepWords is as follows:
- Click on https://www.deepwords.com/
- Click on the Login link (in the top right hand cover)
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign in.
Navigating Around DeepWords
Navigating around DeepWords is pretty simple. DeepWords works very much like a search engine of sorts in that you enter your search terms (just like you would using Google) and then you would click on Search.
Below in the example, I typed in "protein powder and clicked on Search.
You'll notice that the results are shown in a table with the categories, region and estimate. You can change the order of items in the table by clicking on the column header.
How to Contact Support and Get Help
If you run into any trouble and need support please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org